Here at trendinvestorpro.com, we are committed to the privacy of those who visit our website. We will not share your personal information with advertisers, third parties or affiliates, unless disclosure is required by law to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities.
By using trendinvestorpro.com, you consent to our privacy statement.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information when registering for our free services (name, email address)
- Personal identification information when signing up for our email newsletter (name, email address)
- We do not collect telephone numbers, addresses or credit card information. This is handled through our payment processor.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up for our email newsletter.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- When you sign up for a course offered by trendinvestorpro.com.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Send you our newsletter or charts when you sign up.
- Process your orders and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We do not collect or store credit card data. Payment processing is carried out by PayPal or Stripe. We do not have access to credit card data.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on the servers of our website host (Pair Networks – pair.com) and on our office computers, which are password protected.
If you leave a comment or fill out a form, the data and its metadata are collected and retained indefinitely.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
From time to time, we would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, provided you have agreed to receive marketing. You may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our website for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please see our contact information belo
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, we use:
- Functionality – We use these cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Website sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us