Trendinvestorpro.com offers a systematic and
objective approach to trading and investing.
A TrendInvestorPro Membership includes:
- System Trader (Systematic Strategies and Signals)
- Chart Trader (Chart Analysis and Trading Ideas)
- Systematic trading strategies and signals
- Strategies that outperform buy-and-hold – and with lower drawdowns
- Each strategy includes a full report, a signal table and periodic updates
- A market timing strategy using the Composite Breadth Model
- Technical analysis and trading strategies for self-directed traders
- Broad market analysis featuring breadth indicators, SPY and QQQ
- Trading ideas, setups and patterns for stocks and ETFs
- Analysis videos to explain ideas, methods and processes
Limited Time Offer!
Get System Trade and Chart Trader for the price of one.
These will become separate services in the future.
Subscribe now and you will always have access to both – for the price of one.
Trading and investing involves risk. Past performance does not guarantee future performance and there will be drawdowns (losing periods) along the way.
Leveraging over 20 years experience as trader, educator and author, Arthur Hill, CMT, uses an objective and systematic process to trade in the direction of the bigger trend.
Frequently asked questions
We publish on Tuesdays and Thursdays before the market open (by 8AM ET)
We post weekly signals at the end of the trading week (usually Saturday mornings). Strategies with daily signals post the next day before the market open (before 6AM ET).
The Composite Breadth Model is updated every Wednesday before the market open (by 8AM ET). We will update the model should it change between signals and post a report.
Our time horizon is anywhere from a few weeks to several months. We are focused on the bigger trends at work and a few days is usually not enough to change our assessment.
Yes! We want to be involved in names that show persistent and consistent uptrends, and that have strong relative momentum. The momentum-rotation strategies capture the leaders with the S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100.
The ETF signal and indicator tables are updated after every trading day (by 6AM ET). Each table includes a detailed article with screen shots showing how to use the table and track the signals. The report detailing the ETF strategy also covers the indicators and signals.
Yes, you can cancel at any time. We do not offer prorated refunds and your subscription will end with the billing cycle.